Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goal Calendar, Not For Sissies.

I'm not messing around!!! I am going to reach my goal or I should say I'm going to accomplish multiple goals.  When I think of my big picture goal, I get a little overwhelmed. I question whether or not I can do this.  But when I think in terms of smaller goals, I feel so much more capable. I have realized that the key here, is to always keep going with new goals.  There is no stopping point where suddenly I can go back to eating junk, treating my body like crap, and not exercising.  I will never see that day. 
I put some of my favorite quotes and a couple pictures on my calendar to help me to visualize my goals.  It is also a place where I can mark off my daily work-outs and progress.  The last calendar I made had my inspiration Birthday party dress.  This one I put pictures of hot bikini bodies.  Whatever is driving me, I want to be reminded. 

My favorite quote right now is "Eat for the body you want, not the body you have." 
I know what the body I want looks like, it is strong, athletic, and lean. 
My goal is not for sissies and either is my calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment