Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is Me On Make-up...This is Me After Someone Stole My Make-up

Who would steal someone else's make-up?  I would never want hand me down makeup, especially from someone I dont know.  Why? Why? Why?  Its a question I just cant quit asking since my make-up was stolen at the Gym. 
I always protect my purse and and iPhone.  Its valuable, so I am always doing the phone check.  Who knew I needed to be so mindful of my make-up. 
In retrospect, stealing my makeup was far more lucrative than stealing my phone.  I spent about $200 on my iPhone 2 years ago.  My make-up on the other hand is worth three times that. 
I am not rich, I cant go on a Sephora  or M.a.c. shopping spree.  But over the last couple of years, a little here, a little there, and gift cards for every birthday and Christmas....It added up to a big chunck of amazing make-up.

My Make-up Mecca

RIP perfect little brush set.  You were wonderful.

I hand picked each wonderful color...I will miss you. 
A big chunck of amazing make-up now in the hands of some creeepy gym thief!  Is it wrong that I wish that said thief gets a horrible allergic reaction or trips on their own shoe laces on the treadmill?! 
I am at work with zero makeup.  Its a little uncomfortable.  I need to get to the Sephora and stat for an emergency kit.  A little Sephora brand tinted moisturizer, Black sparkle eyeliner, Urban Decay mascarsa, a bronzer, and an eye shodow or two.  Every thing else will just have to wait.

Im highly considering posting up signs if the gym will let me that goes something like this:
This is me with Makeup




















This is me without make-up
















Please return my make-up....no questions asked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment