Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Dad, My hero

I am still so amazed at how many people have really come through for me this past couple weeks and I would especially like to thank My dad and stepmom. They came through for me in the biggest way. They actually got on a plane and came up to Salt Lake City to stay with me. It was so wonderful to have two people, I love, filling my home up with warmth and laughter. They gave me a reason to get up in the morning and something to look forward to after work. I had some great talks with Both of them. Sheri was so sweet about my apartment and my dad, as always, knew how to make me laugh. We had some pretty fun adventures together. There was the two pitchers of sangria at dinner...good times. And can anyone tell me what to make of this Ziplock bag of water with a penny inside, hanging from the side door at the Red Iguana. Is is for good luck? Is it an ancient bug repellent? We were both perplexed.

No comments:

Post a Comment